Academic & Community Service and Leadership
Advancing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
Jing Tang is an advocate for diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging in science and engineering. And Jing joined the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Group at Stanford University.
Professional Service and Synergistic Actvities
Independent journal reviewer for Nature Communications, Journal of the American Chemical Society, Angewandte Chemie, Nano Letters, ACS Nano, Advanced Materials, Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, Chemistry of Materials, Advanced Healthcare Materials, Small, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, ACS Sensors, Nanoscale, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, B, C, Scientific Reports, Analyst, RSC Advances, The Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Analytical Chemistry, Journal of Colloid and Interface, MRS Advances, ACS Omega, ACS Applied Nano Materials, Frontiers Bioengineering.
• Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
• Society for Neuroscience (SFN)
• Materials Research Society (MRS)
• American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
• American Chemical Society (ACS)
• The Society For Biomaterials (SFB)
• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
• The Electrochemical Society (ECS)
• Optical Society of America (OSA)